What are the criteria for evaluating whether the disc brake pad mold is easy to use?Brake lining,Disc Brake pad mold ,molded brake lining,Disc Brake pad molds ,
What are the criteria for evaluating whether the disc brake pad mold is easy to use?
In the production process of disc brake pads, the mold is a key factor. Whether a set of brake pad molds is easy to use is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
(1) Whether the mold matches the press, which includes the size of the mold and the number of mold cavities: if the mold has many cavities, the required size of the press needs to be larger. Conversely, if the mold has only one cavity, then it needs to be The size of the press is very small. Generally, the pressure of the press required for a single-cavity mold is 25-40T.
(2) Whether the thickness of the mold is reasonable. If the formula of the brake pad product is relatively fluffy and the volume ratio is arrogant, then the thickness of the mold needs to be thicker, and the mold cavity generally needs to be 110–130mm.
If the density of the raw materials in the product formula is large and the volume is small, the required mold thickness can be reduced. Generally, the thickness of the mold cavity is 60-100mm.
(3) Whether the gap of the mold is uniform and reasonable, the uniform gap of the mold is conducive to the reaction and deflation of the raw material when the mold is working, and is conducive to the pressing and forming of the brake pad. Generally, the more uniform the mold gap is, the better.
There is also the size of the mold gap. In general, the better the heating fluidity of the brake pad product formula, the smaller the mold gap should be, mainly to prevent flashing when the mold is pressed, which will affect the product outgassing and cause the mold core. Sliding in the cavity is not smooth. The raw material formula with good fluidity, we choose the mold gap is generally 0.07-0.1mm
If the heating fluidity of the brake pad product formula is not good, the mold gap should be larger, and the gap should be controlled at 0.15-0.2mm
(4) Die hardness and wear-resistant type, for mass-produced molds, in order to improve the life of the mold, we choose materials with high hardness, and the mold material needs to have good wear resistance. If the batch of brake pads is relatively small, this requirement can be reduced.
(5) Surface treatment of the brake pad mold, the surface of the brake pad mold has a good finish, which is helpful for demoulding, reducing stickiness and improving product quality.
The surface treatment processes we often do are:
Polished + hard chrome plating
Polishing + Nitriding
Polished + Nitrided + Hard Chrome Plating
(6) There are many types of brake pad molds:
Clutch brake pads mould,molds and tooling for the entire friction industry,brake dies for sale,brake die protection film,brake molds custom order,Brake pads Back Plate moulds,brake pad mold,brake lining mold,brake mold Factory,Drum brake pad mould