What does the brake pad mold look like before electroplating? brake pad mould factory, mould customization
(1) The mold cavity is polished and cleaned.
(2) The mold core polishing, especially the upper plane surface finish must be very good
(3) The mold has process screw holes, which are used to install the anode hanger
(4) The mold should avoid sharp corners as much as possible
(5) Applicable to the following products:
brake mold Customization upon request,moulds and tooling for the entire friction industry,bus brake moulds,brake moulds China Factory,Truck brake pads moulds,3/16 brake flare die,train brake moulds,brake dies for hydraulic press,Drum brake pad molds,